- You are here
We endeavour to make your purchase as simple as possible by ensuring that full specifications are available where possible. In the event that the product purchased does not satisfy your requirements please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number which can be located on your email confirmations or VAT Invoice. A copy of your VAT Invoice can be supplied by quoting your order number and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 14 Day Returns Policy which means that you can return any item if you inform us within 14 days of receipt of goods. Complete the supplied returns form attached to the bottom of the VAT Invoice and send goods to the address stated.
The following conditions apply:
- You must inform us prior to any goods being returned.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging and in saleable condition. Please use appropriate packing to ensure that they arrive with us in this condition.
- Return carriage charges for unwanted goods will not be refunded. It is possible for us to arrange collection of these items which will be priced on application. Additional charges may also apply for failed collection due to our carrier being unable to obtain goods.
- All refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of goods and inspection on return.
In the event that you receive goods which have been damaged please follow the relevant procedure.
- If goods arrive and are noticeably damaged they may be refused. Please ensure that the courier manifest is marked as “refused – damaged on delivery” and inform us immediately that this has happened by emailing us at email@example.com
- If the packaging looks damaged but the item itself look undamaged, please accept delivery but sign the manifest "packaging damaged".
- In the event of goods being found to be damaged after taking receipt of goods please inform us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of damages must be received within 7 working days of receipt of goods by emailing us at email@example.com
- We cannot accept any notifications of damages where we are informed later than 7 days after you took delivery.
- Goods will be inspected upon return and where no damage is found or items are not deemed to be defective you will be liable for any carriage charges incurred.
You may cancel your contract with us at any time within 7 working days beginning on the day after you receive the product(s) in accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations.
You must notify us in writing within the stated period:
Parkins Industrial Supplies
The Foundry Estate
Please feel free to return the products in accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations. Notification of return of your products via email will not constitute notification of cancellation of your order for the purposes of your statutory rights to cancel the contract. In order to cancel your contract, you must return all products that were covered by the order. Reasonable care must be taken with the products that you wish to cancel and they must not be worn or used.
In the event of your contract being cancelled we will refund the amount due to you within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation, the refund will also include your original delivery charges.
All returns carriage charges incurred will be at your cost.
You can call one of our UK based Sales Administrators free on 0800 699 0009
between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
(Please note calls from some mobile operators may not be free)
By sending an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by clicking here, to return to our contacts page